Activates plants’ immunity. Certified organic nutrient.
Bioflavonoid complex made from extracts of citrus & vegetables.
Certified Organic NASAA License Number 3502M
Plant Support activates the plant’s life switch – the backbone of flavonoid production that has many benefits such as:
- DEFENDS: against mildews, aphids, mite, whitefly, pathogens (balances hormones and boosts immunity).
- IMPROVES: nutrient uptake; plant development; foliar & fruit nutrition; drought / frost tolerance; UVB resilience.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dilute 1 ml Plant Ultra with 1 litre of water and spray at intervals of 7 days in summer and 14 days in winter (minimum 5 ml per 100 m2). Use daily if urgent.
- Use diluted solution within 30 days.
- Use after pruning or trimming to minimise plant stress.
- No need to identify pest, just spray Plant Support and your plant’s inherent biosystem will do the rest.
- Mix with foliar feed for better results.
- DO NOT: apply in heat of day; mix with Copper soap; or apply with high nitrogen solution.
Naturally derived plant active bioflavonoid complex and palm oil extract. Strength designation of active ingredients: 5–10%. pH 3.0 (neat) – 4.5 (1% solution).
HANDLING & STORAGE
Handle with care and avoid contact with eyes. Wear rubber gloves if there’s prolonged contact with concentrated liquid. Keep out of reach of children. Store in original sealed container above 0°C, and protect from frost. SHAKE BEFORE USE.
Two years after opening.
HOW IT WORKS
Plant Support activates the plants life switch (called Chalcone Synthase) which is the backbone of flavonoid production. Flavonoids fulfil many functions in plants and result in the following:
- They balance the hormones resulting in healthy plants. Healthy plants deter pests and pathogens through EMF emissions (1st line of defense).
- They form in the periderm (outer cells) that further protects the plant from pests (2nd line of defense). These ‘defenses’ typically take the form of hairy, dense, turgid, harder, bitter, toxic etc.
- In the periderm they also protect the plant against UVB. Remember that plants in nature are typically growing amongst each other thereby protecting each other from the harsh sun.
- Flavonoids increase Brix readings (ie. Higher sugar content). Insects have no way of processing sugars and, if consumed, sugar turns into ethanol in their bodies and then they will burst – so insects avoid plants with high Brix readings.
- They increase communication with the Mycorrhizae network (proven within 1 hour).
- They increase nutritional content in fruit, and result in firmer fruit.
- They result in more flowers – therefore more roses etc, or a high fruit yield.
- They deter nematodes in the soil.
- They improve nodule formation of nitrogen fixing bacteria (symbiotic plant microbe interactions).
- They boost the immune system.
- They improve nutritional retrieval, even assisting to unlock nutrients chemically bound in soil by poor previous practices.
Plant Support transforms a plant from a semi-stressed state to its wild healthy state:
- Stressed plants attract pests.
- Healthy plants attract bees.
100% Biodegradable. Non-hazardous if enters waterways. Safe for humans, animals, beneficial insects and the environment.